I'm happy with the amount of crafting I did this month. I answered five challenges, participated in a blog hop and even completed 21 scrapbook pages!
I intended to do some scrapbooking today but when I realised it was the very end of the month, I decided to assemble kits so I could make as many pages as possible next weekend at my monthly craft and crop weekend. I got 14 kits together before I ran out of 12x12 baggies and I had enough time to tidy everything up before hubby and kids got home.
Before I made the kits, I wanted to package up a gift for my daughter's friend's birthday which is next weekend when I'm not here. Here it is:
It was made with a piece of 12x12 double-sided cardstock and some scraps of an identical sheet. It's scored into nine 4x4 squares on one side, then flipped and diagonal lines are scored on the four corner squares. It was folded up so it all started to gather together. I looked at how it needed to stay on two sides to accommodate the present inside, then fixed the corners with eyelets put in with a Crop-a-Dile. Ribbon was fed through and buttons tied on to make a handle. The other two sides were crushed down and re-folded and then stuck flat. I punched some flowers and some 4-inch border strips to decorate the outside.
That's it really!
That's my final project for January. I can't wait to see what the challenges are for February and participate some more!
17 hours ago