Tuesday 5 January 2010

A-Z Year... Journal Started!


I've decided to join in on the A-Z Year this year. I will be making a fairly simple-looking art journal to chronicle what we did. I didn't want to make things too complicated or I wouldn't be likely to finish it.

I found a 7Gypsies journal in my craft drawers and thought it was perfect for this. I started to decorate it.

The front cover is a piece of SU white cardstock with Bombshell Stamps Tattoo Font letters randomly stamped across it in five different colours of dye ink. The title was hand-written and stamped and inked, laid on the top.

Like I said, nothing too complicated. I stuck some trim down the side. It's navy but it doesn't even show up in the photo.


This is the beginning of my first page- my A page. I just wrote what we've been listening to, eating, doing, watching etc. in little blocks and gently inked over them with dye ink on a cotton pad.

My A-Z categories are:

listen to:
watch:
eat:
do:
and Craft.

I will craft with a product or technique beginning with the fortnight's letter. A is for ATCs and Angelina fibres!

Watch this space for more on the A-Z year, crochet, and more!

1 comment: