Tuesday 30 March 2010

Bombshell Sketch Challenge


I can't believe I forgot to blog this... it's my take on the Bombshell sketch of the month. Here it is!

The four panels are Core'Dinations whitewash cardstock, textured with Cuttlebug folders and sanded. I inked the outer edges with a VersaMagic chalk pad.

I used the same chalk pad to stamp the flaming heart image. I coloured it in but I can't remember what with now, it's been so long! I crumpled the motif panel and inked it with the same chalk pad again and flattened it again to stick it on the card. The sentiment is my own writing.

Tomorrow's the Bombshell Blog Hop, so expect to hear from me.


3 comments:

GlitteryKatie said...

Great card- love the scared heart!

Bombshell Stamps said...

Another beauty!!!

Sande said...

Gorgeous card...love the coloring.