Sunday 25 July 2010

My first Digi-Layout


I needed to teach a friend how to do digital scrapbooking so in order to do that, I had to teach myself first. So I did, and here's my first effort. It was fun but I'm going to have to read up on all of it and see if there's any "tricks" to it.

I'm going to wait until my friend has time to herself to relax. There's no point in trying to learn a whole new type of computer thing if you're new to computers to start with, and have a room full of screaming kids to finish. Perhaps this weekend we'll get on Skype and have a chat and a walk-through.

This layout is probably simpler than simple to many who are more familiar to digital scrapbooking but this is my very first effort and I'm pleased with it. I'm not likely to do too much digital scrapbooking, but we shall see. It depends really. I love working with my paper and tools and photographing the result, and I would have to spend money on digital stuff more if I wanted to continue. Hopefully this isn't me getting bitten by the bug!

No comments: