Friday 20 August 2010

Blog's First FPC Friday!!


Happy Friday readers!

One of the new regular slots on the blog is now going to be Floral Punch Craft, hence the title FPC Friday!! Guess what day I'm going to post my Floral Punch Craft projects? Hmm...

The above bunch is flower No. 15 from Floral Punch Craft Book 1. Click the link to buy in the UK. Click the Floral Punch Craft link in the sidebar of the Cardinal Colours site to look at the various tools needed to do the craft. You will find them surprisingly affordable.

Floral Punch Craft was developed by Leone Em from Australia. She has opened up such a great opportunity to create flowers with punches you may already own. In later books she has developed more fantastic designs using punches she has designed especially and they are fantastic as well. I'm only a beginner but I am really enjoying this, and so are those who receive my cards I hope!

I make more than one type of flower per week so I may just end up filling the empty spaces in this blog with flowers-- so watch out Wendy!! ;)

For those of you who would like to only see the Floral Punch Craft, I will be tagging the entries that use it so you can see them all in one place.

But first... more scrapbook pages!

2 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful flowers Sy :)

KraftyKaren said...

Looking forward to FPC friday - I will try and join in some weeks with you.

Beautiful flower arrangement.