Saturday 9 October 2010

Eastbourne Makes, Part Seven.

I was running back and forth to classes like a headless chicken, but I managed to crank this one out. I used a masking technique with Bombshell Stamps "Tiki Party" stamp set to make the totem poles on either side of the photos. Everyone was coming round to admire the tikis. I told them exactly where they could get them!!! :) I love my Bombshells and when the opportunity came up to use them in a layout, I grabbed it with both hands.

When you're stacking your tikis, stamp the bottom image first. Stamp it again on a post-it note with the top of the tiki stamped on the part that sticks down. Cut around the edge of the image on the post- it and stick it over the image you stamped on your work. Stamp the next tiki, overlapping its feet with the head of the masked one. When you finish stamping, lift off the post-it and you won't see the tiki's feet. :)

1 comment:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

great lo and worth the effort with the tikis. they look fab