Monday 2 May 2011

Victoria's First School Photo


This may look a little familiar to you. Yesterday's page looks just like this one, more or less! It's a mirror-image layout and it's made with the same papers and the same stamps. The leaves on this one are Woodware Birch leaves, which is a punch I actually own!! I use it a lot for Floral Punch Craft. :)

As you can guess, I will be putting these photos in next to each other as a double-spread of sorts. I hope I can do this each year. It's nice to see my babies growing up next to each other.

I didn't know they were taking photos at nursery or I would have put something better on her for the picture. She wears any old thing to nursery because she just loves to paint!

1 comment:

KraftyKaren said...

Awww she is such a cutie - lovely layout.

Karen x