Sunday 12 June 2011

ConCenTraTion...



This is a page made with my newest Basic Grey set, Hello Luscious. It's also got some swirls cut from Sizzlits dies in Bazzill Java cardstock scraps I had lying around. The little ribbon banner is a Nestabilities die, but not the nesting kind. I borrowed it from Wendy on our "National Scrap Day." We decided to take the "book" out of National Scrapbook Day and try to do something useful with our stash of scraps. We spent a few hours die-cutting and I'm very pleased with the result!

Anyway, back to the page... Hello luscious paper, the sizzlit swirls, the Nestie ribbon banner (which will display the date when I remember what it was)... the flower at the top is a circle of accordion-folded paper with circles on both sides to hold it together. The title is a Papermania stamped alphabet, stamped onto patterned paper and cut out. I love this alphabet stamp set because it is so chunky and shows off the patterned paper so well.

The photos are of my son doing his homework while his sister is in drama class.

No comments: