Sunday 5 June 2011

First day of Nursery


Again, apologies for the picture quality. I've been having camera troubles of late and I've been using my mobile phone camera to take pictures of my pages. Success depends largely on luck and lighting conditions.

This is the page of Victoria's first day at nursery that I will be keeping in my album. Her school album is very easy and quick to do as some pages are included, so I am just whacking the photos in sometimes. This one was all for me!

I used a sheet of Basic Grey Hello Luscious paper and Bazzill cardstock in Chiffon and Java. I also used three different border punches, two Martha Stewart ones and a Stampin Up one. Sometimes I go a bit crazy on the border punching. I like it. :)

1 comment:

KraftyKaren said...

Great pictures of Vixie - wow that bag is almost as big as her. Love the punched border detail in the top corner.

Karen x