Monday 3 October 2011

Little Miss Attitude

I took a look at this photo that Daddy took of my daughter at a railway exhibition and thought, "Look at Little Miss Attitude!" So the title was born.

I used some paper that was given to me by Karen. Go show her some love by visiting her blog. She makes gorgeous things.

I used my large Martha Stewart daisy punch to make two borders, added some flowers and bling, and for once in a long time, I decided the title would look best in a font I had on my computer, so I dusted off the Craft Robo. I did miss my robo terribly, but usually I like to finish what I start where scrapbooking is concerned, and that means stamping out a title or using my QuicKutz. I held on for a bit and waited until I got home and cut the word "Attitude" out using Marketing Script, one of my new favourite fonts. It welds well. If you use the Robo, you'll know what I mean.

1 comment:

KraftyKaren said...

Love what you have done with those papers. Great photo of Vixie!