Tuesday 9 July 2013

Cupcake-Themed Birthday

My little girl likes to have a hand in the design of her birthday invitations and party bags.  This year, I chose a pack of patterned paper for her.  That was as far as my input went!  She chose all the elements you see on these little invitations.  They are 3.5 x 2.5 inches-- ATC Sized-- with an inky-edged background panel, a cupcake hand-cut and coloured with ProMarkers and a distressed vintage tag made with Stampin' Up products and distressed with Ranger Distress Stain.


Here she is, lending a hand in stamping her goodie bags, using the envelope trick as always. :)  She stamped three cupcakes in blue on both sides and I folded the top over and made toppers to match the invitations.


That's another family birthday in the bag for this year!  I wonder what next year will bring.

Fancy making your own occasional stationery?  I am brimming with ideas.  If you're in the Medway, Kent area or willing to travel there, keep an eye on Happy Accident Studios for classes, my Folksy shop and more!

2 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Awww they are really cute - well done Vixie xx

Wendy said...

aren't they lovely ... nice one vix :-)