Thursday 2 October 2014

Kitty Cat Crochet

I'm sure I have posted this pattern before.  I have made this cat blanket in another colourway for a friend's cat.  Now that we are planning to get a cat of our own from a cat rescue, I decided it was time to make one for myself to welcome our cat.  I made two just in case we fell in love with a pair of cats. :)

The pattern came from the Art of Crochet partwork collection.  I really learned a lot from that partwork and I enjoyed making the throw square by square.  If you want to go back and review this, most of it is in this blog with the tag crochet.

I'm supposed to embroider the cat faces on but I might not.  I'll have to give it some thought.  What do you think?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

faces would be fun :-) great blanket!

KraftyKaren said...

yes I think they need to have their little faces put on as they could be bears or mice LOL!! But seriously one cute blanket!!