Sunday 5 October 2014

Tags!

So at Wendy's this weekend I made tags.  The ones on the left are for my son.  The ones on the right are for my daughter.  The four in the middle just are...  because, hey, extra tags.

They are made fro quite thin card, inked with Distress stain and over stamped with Distress ink and that stamp again, much like my Shabby chic samples.  I spritzer these with fine mist and allowed the ink to dissipate and the result is something that can be written on.  They are for labelling the kids' drawers so they know which clothing items go in which drawer.

Here's hoping they improve the laundry situation. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These look fabulous! I've been thinking of creating tags from my off cuts from my prints.I love the ribbons. Thanks for sharing

Turnips 2 Tangerines said...

Great Tags! Stopping by to say "hi" from Blogtoberfest~ Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

Wendy said...

they do look good... don't forget, now you need a tag punch!

KraftyKaren said...

These are really lovely - hope they lead to some better organisation