Sunday 22 February 2015

Happy Boy



I think this Bazzill cardstock is Bamboo.  I can't remember which Basic Grey ranges I used for this one, but I'm sure one of them is from Oliver.  Possibly the chevron.  I think the only other paper there is one of those prints that is a stripe of each of the other patterns in the collection.  I used a strip of cardstock, punched with a scallop lace Fiskars border punch under the striped panel and I cut and punched a mat for the photo.  I stamped the title with an old alphabet set.... can't remember if it was Stamposaurus or something like that... Sir Stamp-a-Lot?  Not sure.  It's an early clear polymer stamp and it seems more robust than its newer counterparts.  Still a joy to use after many, many years.  There's also a round journalling stamp and I have no idea what the branding or anything is on it.  It's been ages since I opened that packet... all I can remember is that when I got it, it was on sale.  :)

1 comment:

KraftyKaren said...

Great layout - he certainly looks happy with his present x