Tuesday 24 February 2015

Tatting Impasse

I made a tatted bracelet from a pattern I saw on Pinterest this summer.  I knew I had the perfect ribbon to attach it to but I didn't know where it was.  Now I have finally got the ribbon and the bracelet in the same place and I don't know what to do with it.  I was originally going to weave the ribbon in and out of the sections, but the parity is wrong and the weave would look strange.  Plus, it would cover up half of my hard work!  I know beads come into it somewhere but I'm uncertain as to how to proceed at the moment.  So here it sits, pinned to the board, waiting for me to make up my mind.

1 comment:

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

What beautiful work. You are a woman of many talents, it seems. I wouldn't want to cover half of it with ribbon either.