Wednesday 18 February 2015

Victoria In Goal - an easy DLO


This is my first DLO (double layout) of the year and dead easy, thanks to Basic Grey PB&J.  I arranged this DLO on two sheets of Bazzill cardstock in Aqua.  I used the rows of bunting (Pennants, as they say in the USA) on the sides.  They're stickers and very forgiving when I needed to put my photos slightly under them.  Then I used the cardstock sticker letters for the title, and I added a couple of stamped stars.  There is room for journaling which I will add later once I figure out the flow of this set of pages.  This DLO is just part of what will be a series of pages on the Family Fun Day laid on by my husband's boss last summer.  I bought more Aqua cardstock for continuity and I will most likely continue to use PB&J for even more continuity.

Thus endeth the first day of scrapbooking in quite some time.  Another would follow on the Sunday, the results of which I will also share with you.  Stay tuned.


1 comment:

KraftyKaren said...

Good to see you scrapping again, I rarely ever do doubles these days, which is crazy as I always have so many photographs of each event