Tuesday 24 March 2015

Cameron's Sports Day 2012


I made two identical pages like this, one for Cameron's school album and one for the family album.  Not a whole lot to say about this one except that it's some shade of red Bazzill, with blue mats punched in this cool border, another one I borrowed from Wendy at the same time as I borrowed the one I used on Victoria's Sports Day 2012 pages.  This punch makes the edge look like it was paper-pierced and the little tiny blue dots all over the table when I was finished were amazing. :)  Also, it left these little moustache shapes and I glued one of them to my face and took a selfie.  I don't know exactly where that is, but I think Facebook might be where to look.... if you're that bothered...

Anyway, voila and all that.  More scrapbooking to come soon.

No comments: