Tuesday 3 March 2015

Sports Day 2012: The Single


School events are kind of confusing because of how I scrapbook.  The kids each have their own school scrapbook that they will take away with them when they leave home, plus I have our family albums.  So for each event, I could be making 2 or even 3 separate pages or layouts.

This single page is for the family album.  The double LO is for Victoria's school album and I have used the same colours and supplies for it.


I still have a thing for Kraft paper and card so here it is on the background.  I can't remember what colour I used for the borders and mats but it is cut with a punch I borrowed from Wendy.  I believe it was a Martha Stewart punch, but I can't remember if it was Arabic or Moroccan something or other... perhaps Wendy will comment on this entry and let us all know.... :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Arabesque, I think ....... :-) Definitely Martha Stewart. very effective on the page!