Wednesday 14 October 2015

Here Come the Girls

This is a great photo.  My mom picked me and Vix up after Rose's wedding and my three Aunties, Iris,  Holly and Sharlene, and Nana Harriet got to see her for the first time in probably 30 or more years.  There was much hugging and catching up.  Here we all are outside the hotel.

I always see photos of scrapbook pages where the creator has really pushed the boat out and made a masterpiece.  I wanted to do this with this photo but I was so under prepared (This one also from the same crop as the others) that all I could muster was this.  I like it though.  It's enough I think.

Are you enjoying Blogtober?  We're nearly halfway and I have missed one day only!  That's not bad going as I am blogging 'live' every day and not scheduling posts.  So a pat on the back for me!  Yay me!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That PATP punch came out really well, nice page :-)

KraftyKaren said...

It is a lovely layout - well done on keeping up, have enjoyed seeing you posting again x