Monday 24 October 2016

Colorista Class colouring page


I took the free Colorista Colouring Course recently.  I really enjoyed it, and the people from Spectrum Noir (Crafters Companion I think) provided it free of charge, with downloadable colouring sheets, projects, videos and e-books.  It was a great way to launch their new Colorista collection and make sure everyone gets the best out of their colouring products!

I have some catching up to do, I haven't completed all my "coursework" but I have been a bit crochet-mad recently... not sure if you noticed!!!

If you want to check this out, find the Crafters Companion channel on YouTube and there should be a playlist called Colorista Course.  Fill your boots while it's still up!

Only a week left in Blogtober 2016... you can still join in!

2 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Would the course work if you don't use those pens - is it adaptable to promarkers? Love the floral sheet that you have been colouring

KarmaCraft said...

I used Promarkers, copics and Chameleon pens for these. The theory and techniques are the same for all alcohol pens I'm pretty sure.