Sunday 9 October 2016

More Pringles Cans


Look what I found!  The other two pictures of the rest of the Pringles cans I decorated for my craft retreat!  If only editing the videos of their production was as simple...


...but alas, it has not been.  I don't know if I have just not ever edited such long videos before and have finally hit the limitations of Windows Movie Maker, or if I've run into a bad sector of hard drive, or if I'm just finally *that* insane, but the process has been fraught with difficulty.  I have had to split each large crafting session up or cut longer bits out of it to make it more manageable to watch.  It was initially a live stream on Twitch, and a friend of mine that I hadn't seen in years showed up to say hello!  So as excited as I was at the time to get back in touch with her, I'm pretty sure YouTube doesn't want to hear us catching up as I dry the ink with a heat gun... so editing has been quite slow.

Speaking of which, I really must get back to it.  I'm putting it all into a playlist on my channel, so it will be easier to find.  Check it out if you would like, and subscribe while you're there!  I'd love to have you as part of my little crafty audience... especially if you like to leave comments or ask questions!

This entry is part of Blogtober 2016.  If you're interested in registering your blog or reading the blogs of other participants, head over to the original post.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

They are very nice, I bet all the recipients loved them :-)

Karen said...

We still have ours - but they are both empty. I love how you personalised them for each recipient

Love from Krafty Karen (not logged into my blog at the mo so wanted you to know who was posting LOL!!)