Monday 30 January 2017

Mandala Monday #4


Mandala Monday again!  Sorry it's a little bit late.  This Mandala is from a fantastic colouring book that I found at The Works.  Here's what I love about it:

1. The book is round.  How cool is that?  No wasted corners.
2. The pages are 'one sided.' no hard choices to make if you're facing bleed-through.
3. Variety of small and larger spaces to colour in.

I used a set of six ball-point shiny gel pens for this design... some metallic, some sparkly.  They were smaller than the average pen and some colours got nearly run down doing this design!  It was worth it though.  I do love to look at it.

Want to join in with Mandala Monday?  Just link back to my blog in your own Mandala Monday entry, and don't forget to link your entry into the comments below!

No comments: