Tuesday 20 June 2017

Mandala Monday #10


Happy Mandala Monday, everyone!

Ok, smarty-pants,  I know it's Tuesday, but I kinda fell asleep and forces are telling me to go with the flow lately.  So sleep I did!!!  Now that I'm awake, here's a Mandala to brighten your week.

This one is another one from my bargain book from The Range.  I do love them and they are such good value.  The cardstock is great quality too.  One swipe on a scoring board turns your creation into a simple card that will bring cheer into someone's life!  All you need to do is go buy some envelopes to fit.

I coloured this an the previous Mandala with my handy-dandy Chameleon pens.  You may have seen them advertised all over social media and magazines.  That's because they are good.  This design was made with four markers:  an olive green, two purples and a blue.  The variety of tints came from using the marker according to the instructions for creating a gradient.  Do search for Chameleon Pens on YouTube or indeed anywhere to see videos of this process, I highly recommend it.

I'm thinking next week's Mandala may be a Featured Artist one instead of just my own... I shall ask about it and report back next week!  Have a Marvellous Mandala Monday.  Even if it's Tuesday.  Or Wednesday... or indeed any day you may be reading this.

No comments: